Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies



I found the recipe for these cookies on Madison Paper's Blog. They are soooo yummy! I snapped a picture from my phone so they don't look nearly as good as they taste!

Ingredients:

1 cup peanut butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1 egg
9 oz. GF chocolate chips

Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream together all ingredients except the chocolate chips. Add chocolate chips.
3. Roll the cookies into medium sized balls on a greased cookie sheet. Flatten with fork.
4. Bake 9-10 minutes. Cool about 10 minutes before removing from cookie sheet.
5. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Sarah Faith said...

thats seriously all thats in them???? thats....different.
ha.


btw, found this site on tricia's blog: http://cupcakesactually.com/
they offer a different kind of GF cupcake every week, too!! you'd have to ask them about any cross contamination schtuff, im sure....but i would imagine theyre conscious of such things, otherwise they wouldnt go to such lengths to even HAVE a gf cupcake..ya know?
its worth checking out at least!! wanna go sometime???

Katie said...

you gotta make them, they are SOOO good! I've made them 3 times in the past week :-)

I saw that on Tricia's blog too! My mom and I were gonna try and go while she's in town but we ran out of time! I would love to go with you sometime!

Sarah Faith said...

we'll totally go when we're both free next!! and dude, of course you liked those cookies: theyre nothing but sugar and peanut butter. HA!

Dr.Rutledge said...

Hi Katie,

I'm a physician and former faculty member at Harvard and Stanford Medical Schools. I discovered your blog while looking for the best health writers on the web. I reviewed your posts, and think your writing would be a great addition to the Celiac Disease Community on Wellsphere, a top 5 health website that has nearly 5 million visitors monthly. If you would like to learn more about how you can join our Health Blogger Network, republish your blog posts and be featured on the Wellsphere platform, just drop me an email at dr.rutledge@wellsphere.com.

Cheers,
Geoff

Sarah Faith said...

we should make these! STAT!!!

Jenny said...

Katie, These cookies are so good! My daughter just loved them. Thanks for sharing all your yummy recipes!