Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Friedman's



Friedman's is an restaurant located in the super cute Chelsea Market...which was bustling this past Sunday. Check out the website for the Chelsea Market [HERE] it's full of shopping, bakeries, groceries and restaurants. I could have spent all day in there...it seemed to go on and on. Unfortunatly though, I only had time for brunch.

Friedman's serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. I went with eggs, bacon, toast and a potatoe pancake. SO good!! Especially the potatoe pancake! They even had a "Juice of the Day" which was delicious! (I'm a big juice fan) The photo I took of the food didn't come out so you'll just have to trust me. You must stop by this place if you are in the area.

Check out the Friedman's website [HERE]

Location: 5 9th Avenue

No comments: